Identify new business opportunities including new markets , growth areas , trends , customers , products , services.
Essential: B.E/MBA (Marketing)
Preferred: Graduate Engineer + MBA (Marketing)
Should understand the business development process and nuances . Should have reasonable technical skills .
1. Identify new business opportunities including new markets , growth areas , trends , customers , products , services
2. Seek out appropriate contact in an organisation
3. Generate leads & cold call prospective customers
4. Meet with customers / clients face to face or over phone
5. Understand the needs of the customers and should be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs.
6. Think strategically - seeking bigger picture and setting aims & objectives in order to develop and improve business
7. Work strategically -
8. Have a good understanding of the business products , services & be able to advice others about them
9. Networking for lead generation
10. Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
11. Planning , preparing giving high profile presentations
12. Should be able to handle a team & be able to travel frequently.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (Technical & Behavioural)
1. Communication and interpersonal skills
2. Collaboration skills - With internal & external customers / peers
3. Negotiation & persuation skills
4. Research & strategy analysis skills
5. computer skills
6. business intelligence & knowledge
7. Should have good grasp on numbers & ability to write documents in professional style.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Heat Ventilation / Air Conditioning
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent